Over five decades Spendor Classic loudspeakers have earned iconic status as the reference standard for many audiophiles, musicians and professional sound engineers.
Moving up to a three-way design the Classic 1/2 has a pedigree that can be traced back to the celebrated Spendor BC1 in the late 1960s. Classic 1/2 delivers music with a captivating warmth and charm which is the hallmark of every Spendor Classic. And when it comes to sound stage, musical coherence, transparency and sound balance it is clearly superior to any of its predecessors.
Available in Cherry or Dark Walnut.
- Spendor EP77 polymer cone drive units
- Bass drivers with Kevlar composite stabiliser domes
- Cabinet design with magnetic grille
- Calibrated and matched to broadcast reference standard
- British designed and manufacture
- Type: 3-way reflex standmount
- Drive Units: LF 210mm, MF 150mm, HF 22mm
- Response: 30Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier: 25-200watts
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Crossover: 415Hz, 2.7kHz
- Dimensions: 24" x 12" x 15" (621 x 308 x 374mm)
- Weight: 48.5lbs (22kg)