All the magic of music unfolds in this compact 110cm high 3-way floorstander. The real achievement lies in the transfer of the performance of the Magellan Grand Concert into a modestly sized speaker.
The TZ2900 horn tweeter features a next generation dome in magnesium alloy that enhances the finest details of your recordings. This transducer brings out all the details of the upper harmonics.
Specialized in the midrange frequency range, Triangle perpetuates its tradition with a 16cm driver with a paper diaphragm and small pleat suspensions, reproducing the vocal register with great neutrality and without the slightest coloration.
The sandwich technology developed by the aerospace industry ensures that the two bass drivers are extremely lightweight and at the same time also exceptionally rigid.
The Cello achieves a unique kind of intensity. The listening experience is pure unlimited pleasure regardless of the type of music, delivered with magnificent scale and it is never fatiguing. It has a wide array of musical skills. It is as perfectly at ease at high volume as it is for intimate listening and is suitable for rooms measuring 25 to 50 m2.
Available in Space Black, Golden Oak or Shadow Zebrano finish. Please see ordering options.
- Number of Drivers: 4
- Number of Ways: 3
- Tweeter: TZ2900PM-MG
- Midrange: T16GMF100-V2
- Woofer: T16GM-MT15-GC2-V2
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/W/m
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz – 30 Khz (+/- 3 dB)
- Amplifier Power Output (w): 40-300 W
- Repetitive Peak Power: 350 W
- Low Cutoff Frequency: 300 (12dB/Oct)
- Treble Cutoff Frequency: 2.6 (24dB/Oct)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 3.4 Ω
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 9.9 x 13.4 x 42.5 inch
- Dimensions with pedestal (w x d x h): 16.7 x 14.6 x 44.9 inch
- Weight: 85.5 lbs / 38.8 kgs each