Joseph Audio Perspective2 Graphene Floorstanding Loudspeakers
The Perspective2 Graphene brings a large measure of the Pearl3 sound in a very compact and easy to place enclosure.
With its only sonic rival its bigger brother, the Perspective2 Graphene easily stands out. Within the slender Perspective2 Graphene resides an amalgam of the finest qualities that a mini monitor has to offer coupled with the power and impact that only a floor standing design can deliver. The Graphene coated Magnesium woofers and Sonatex Hexadyn tweeters are seamlessly matched as is only possible with Joseph Audio's proprietary crossover technique.
The acoustic design of the cabinet is very complex and rigid, with multiple bracing to keep the box as silent as possible. This structural rigidity translates into clarity and focus of the highest order. The seamless Asymmetrical Infinite Slope crossover gives the Perspective2 a unique sense of coherence. The sound retains the same character from top to bottom, greatly contributing to the overall realism of the listening experience. The special Graphene Magnesium cone woofers are tuned to tautly extend the low frequency response for bass that can be heard and distinctly felt.
Available in Maple, Cherry, Rosewood, Piano Black, Sepeli or High Gloss White Finishes.
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 5.5 ohms minimum. System impedance indicates whether the speaker presents a "hard" or "easy" load on the amplifier. True 8 ohm speakers are less amplifier and cable sensitive, and partner well with a broader range of amplifiers, including tube designs.
- Crossovers: Asymmetrical Infinite Slope Crossover at 2 kHz. Constructed of specially selected components, Each individual network is precisely adjusted, resulting in a virtually perfect match to the original prototype. The steep filter slopes ensure good acoustical behavior in the crossover regions, with a minimum of acoustical interference, along with low distortion and wide dynamic range. Driver acoustic responses are in-phase throughout the crossover regions.
- Frequency Response: The Perspective delivers a very smooth and even response over a very broad listening window. Unlike conventional low order crossover designs, the speaker retains its sonic balance over a wide angle both vertically and horizontally. This results in a higher level of fidelity than a simple on axis measurement can reveal.
- Listening Window Response: 2dB from 35 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Dimensions and Weight: 36" (915 mm) H x 8.5" (216 mm) W x 13" (330 mm) D.
- Shipping Weight: approx 85 lbs. (38.55 kg) each, packed in Individual Cartons