Spendor Classic 200 Floorstanding Speakers
Over five decades Spendor Classic loudspeakers have earned iconic status as the reference standard for many audiophiles, musicians and professional sound engineers. Inspired by the enthusiastic world-wide response following the introduction of the flagship Spendor SP200, for 2017 Spendor introduces the most significant performance improvements ever across all models.
With an additional 31cm paper/Kevlar bass driver, refined crossover and sealed box design the Classic 200 delivers an effortless, dynamic performance whilst still remaining completely in control whatever the listening levels. This ability is unique and combined with a silky smooth tonal balance and the famous Spendor midrange, you have a loudspeaker that can do it all.
Available in Cherry or Walnut.
- Spendor EP77 polymer cone drive units
- Bass drivers with Kevlar composite stabiliser domes
- Cabinet design with magnetic grille
- Calibrated and matched to broadcast reference standard
- British design and manufacture
- Type: 3-way sealed floorstanding
- Drive Units: 2xLF 310mm, MF 180mm, HF 22mm
- Response: 20Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier: 25-300watts
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Crossover: 550Hz, 3.8kHz
- Dimensions: 44" x 14" x 20" (1117 x 368 x 513mm)
- Weight: 121.3lbs (55kg)