MartinLogan EFX Electrostatic On-Wall Surround Speakers (Ea.)
Surround Yourself with EFX
MartinLogan is proud to introduce the slim, on-wall EFX™ hybrid electrostatic loudspeaker, featuring XStat™ technology, dramatically reducing cabinet size, yet establishing new standards for efficiency, dynamics and precision.
CLS™ XStat Transducer
Housed within a radical, ultra-ridged extruded aluminum AirFrame™, the EFX's new CLS XStat transducer builds upon the legacy of MartinLogan's electrostatic heritage with the incorporation of advanced vacuum bonding and MicroPerf stat panels, providing even greater efficiency and precision.
Slim On-Wall Profile
If you won't settle for anything but electrostats next to your new flatscreen TV, the EFX is the perfect solution at just 6.5-inches deep. Free up precious floorspace by mounting EFX to your wall with the included wall brackets. The EFX is also the ultimate high-performance home theater surround speaker and complements MartinLogan's entire line of electrostatic loudspeakers. EFX rotates with the pivoting wall bracket to easily focus your surround sound experience.
Advanced Vojtko Filtering
Proprietary Vojtko filtering technology is utilized for EFX's electrostatic transducer. This audiophile quality network, derived from the CLX, is carefully hand-built using precision point-to-point wiring, polypropylene capacitors, massive air-core coils, and a custom wound E-I core transformer - flawlessly preserving micro-acoustic subtleties while effortlessly handling the broadest range of dynamics contained within even the most demanding sonic source.
Custom 5-Way Binding Posts and Low-Voltage Power Supply
MartinLogan's proprietary tool-less binding posts simplify cable connection and management. EFX features custom 5-way binding posts and provide the ultimate level of flexibility for connection and setup. To further simplify setup and cable management, the EFX features a low-voltage DC power supply eliminates the need for a traditional, heavy IEC power cord.
Made in North America. Priced for a single speaker.
Available in Black Finish.
- Frequency Response: 68 - 22,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 - 300 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 30°
- Vertical Dispersion: 28" (71cm) line source
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 6 Ohms, 1.3 @ 20kHz Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 530Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: XStat™ CLS™ electrostaic transducer » Panel Dimensions: 28" x 8.6" (71 x 22cm) » Radiating Area: 241 in² (1,562 cm² )
- Low Frequency Transducer: 6.5" (16.5cm) high excursion, fiber cone with extended throw drive assembly; bass reflex
- Components: Custom-wound E-I core transformer, air core coils, metal film capacitors
- Inputs: Custom 5-way binding posts
- Power Draw: Max: 2W each Standby: <1W each
- Weight: 24.5 lbs. (11.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 48.8" x 9.4" x 6.5" (123.9cm x 23.8cm x 16.5cm)