MartinLogan Motion SLM X3 Ultra-Slim 3-Channel Passive Soundbar
The slender Motion SLM X3's 3-channel soundbar design gives you a complete stereo and center soundstage, with three Folded Motion tweeters and six 4-inch ultra-slim fiber cone woofers.
Inspired by MartinLogan's ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion Series was created to provide stunning sound for your ultimate-performance home theater or stereo. MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineers carefully crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product line that seamlessly blends our exquisite Folded Motion transducers with powerful, compact bass technology. The result is a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.
The Audible Truth About Thin TVs
TV manufacturers are pushing the physical limits of electronics, making TVs that are thinner than ever at less than 2-inches from the wall. While they look great, creating a thinner television means making compromises to the built-in speakers; tiny drivers, cheaper parts, reduced cabinet volume and placement behind the TV create unnatural, lifeless sound. Worse yet, these speakers are usually underpowered, and easily distort when you turn up the volume. Motion SLM speakers provides a clean, easy to install solution for elevating the aural experience that has been sacrificed with ultra-thin TV technology.
Slender Profile & Stunning Performance
The secret to the Motion SLM's outstanding performance is the innovative dual 4-inch, ultra-slim fiber cone woofers and dual 4-inch high-velocity passive bass radiators, paired with a Folded Motion tweeter to create stunning acoustical alchemy typically found in much larger speaker systems. Hidden discretely underneath the grille, the drivers are held securely in place by a solid, black-anodized brushed aluminum baffle. The high-gloss black SLM cabinet is only 1.45-inches thin, for a total wall protrusion of 1.83-inches with magnetic grille and included wall mount bracket.
On-Wall or On-Shelf Versatility
With keyhole slots on the speaker's back panel that attach easily to the included wall bracket, you'll have the SLM X3 wall-mounted and playing in no time. While MartinLogan created Motion SLM X3 soundbar to wall mount next to ultra-flat panel TVs, that's not their only application. Included with each speaker is are feet that allow them to sit on a shelf or equipment cabinet.
Made in North America.
Available in Gloss Black Finish.
- Frequency Response: 120 - 25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 120 - 140 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
- Vertical Dispersion: 80°
- Sensitivity: 93 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 3,000 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: Three 1" × 1.4" (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" × 1.75" (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Transducer: Six 4” (10.2cm) paper cone.
- Components: Custom air core coil inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Overall system thermal/current protection.
- Inputs: Low-profile push style
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 48" x 2" (16.2cm x 122cm x 5.1cm)