The EM-FX2 features dual Folded Motion XT tweeters in a wide-dispersion array ideally suited for surround channel applications. A single 6.5-inch doped fiber-cone woofer provides powerful low-frequency extension. Available in a black satin finish, the EM-FX2 is designed to corner mount, wall mount or angle-wall mount for versatile surround sound placement in any room.
Folded Motion XT Tweeter
MartinLogan's larger, low distortion Folded Motion XT tweeter boasts a radiating surface 40% larger than those found in the award-winning Motion® Series products. This substantial leap in size increases the bandwidth and efficiency of the high-performance tweeter for effortless center channel performance.
When mounted on a flat wall, the EM-FX2 protrudes only 6.8", making it the perfect surround channel speaker for large rooms, without adding unnecessary bulk or visual distraction.
Made in North America. Priced for a single speaker.
Available in Black Finish.
- Frequency Response: 50 - 25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 - 200 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 160°
- Vertical Dispersion: 30°
- Sensitivity: 93 dB @ 2.83 volts/ meter
- Impedance: 5 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 2,300Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: Two 1.25" × 2.4" (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducers with 4.5" × 2.75" (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Transducer: 6.5" (16.5cm) paper cone with cast aluminum basket. Ported.
- Components: Custom air core coil inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
- Inputs: Push style with banana jacks
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 14.9" x 14" x 6.8" (37.9cm x 35.5cm x 17.2cm)