Dynamo 600X features a 240 Watt (peak) amplifier, 10-inch audiophile grade woofer, extensive input options, optional wireless connectivity, control via a Bluetooth app, and Anthem Room Correction (ARC®). Dramatic bass detail and attack, superb extension, and room-shaking output ensure a compelling music and home theater experience.
MARTINLOGAN SUB CONTROL APP (AVAILABLE FOR iOS AND ANDROID)
MartinLogan’s Subwoofer Control app uses a Bluetooth connection to simplify setup and configuration of Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X, and 1600X. App based controls include volume level, low-pass filter (frequency and order), phase, 20–30Hz level, three preset listening modes, and control of Anthem Room Correction. A unique tone sweep feature assists users in locating areas in listening rooms where troublesome rattles or resonances may occur. A single press of a button allows listeners to initiate a tone sweep from 20–120Hz. If a rattle or resonance occurs in the room any frequency can be held, allowing the listener to investigate and identify the source of the unwanted noise.
ARC MOBILE APP (AVAILABLE FOR iOS AND ANDROID)
In the lab, MartinLogan engineers strive for transparency. Outside the lab, there’s one wildcard our engineers can never account for - the listening room. The unique size and shape of a listening space (and its contents) can make bass waves do unpredictable things, greatly affecting a subwoofer’s overall performance. Anthem Room Correction measures low-frequency sound output in a room and compares it to optimal response curves that account for spatial anomalies. The advanced algorithms of Anthem Room Correction effectively remove anomalies, leaving only the ideal standard - realistically blended, natural-sounding bass. Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X, and 1600X utilize a Bluetooth connection with a smartphone or USB connection with a PC to run Anthem Room Correction.
Available with SWT-X Receiver & Transmitter (sold separately)
Made in North America.
- Frequency Response: 27 - 200 Hz ±3 dB. Anechoic in LFE mode.
- Impedance: RCA: 8,300 Ohms Speaker Level: 2,000 Ohms (red to black)
- Low Frequency Transducer: 10” (25.4cm) high-excursion, inverted surround, polypropylene cone in a stamped steel basket with extended throw driver assembly. Ported.
- Amplifier: 120 Watts (240 peak)
- Software: Sub Control App: iOS and Android, Anthem Room Correction: iOS, Android, and PC
- Room Correction: Anthem Room Correction (ARC)
- Controls (Backplate): Level: Min–Max, Setting Control: Local, App Mode: On, Auto
- Controls (via Bluetooth):
- Inputs (Audio): Line Level: Left, Right, and LFE, Speaker Level: Left and Right via banana jacks
- Inputs (Audio, Wireless): SWT-X Receiver & Transmitter (sold separately)
- Inputs (Other): USB: Micro USB (for ARC/Firmware Update)
- Power Draw: Typical: 30W, Max: 150W, Idle: 4W, Standby: 0.5W
- Feet: Rubber
- Weight: 35.5 lbs. (16.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 16.3" x 14.5 " x 14.9" (41.5 cm x 36.7cm x 37.8 cm)