Over five decades Spendor Classic loudspeakers have earned iconic status as the reference standard for many audiophiles, musicians and professional sound engineers. Inspired by the enthusiastic world-wide response following the introduction of the flagship Spendor SP200, for 2017 Spendor introduces the most significant performance improvements ever across all models.
Their new models are built around a totally new generation of Spendor drive units. Featuring advanced polymer and Kevlar cones, cast magnesium alloy chassis, high-efficiency motor systems, optimized electro-dynamic damping and excellent thermal dissipation, they deliver a truly captivating sound with unprecedented transparency and dynamic contrast.
With meticulously refined crossover networks, enhanced cabinet structures, new elastomer panel damping and new style magnetic grilles, the new Spendor Classic loudspeakers deliver music with the captivating warmth and charm of the 70's originals. Refined and perfected over five decades, Spendor Classic offers the ultimate in pure listening pleasure for serious audiophiles.
Available in Cherry or Dark Walnut.
- New Spendor EP77 polymer cone drive units
- Bass drivers with Kevlar composite stabiliser domes
- New cabinet design with magnetic grille
- Calibrated and matched to broadcast reference standard
- British designed and manufacture
- Description: 3-way reflex stand mount
- Drive Units: LF 300 mm, MF 180 mm, HF 22 mm
- H x W x D: 700 x 370 x 433 mm
- Weight: 36 kg
- Response: 25Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier: 25-250 watts
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Crossover: 490Hz, 3.6kHz