Made in Canada, this "next generation" preamplifier uses various recently in-house developed technologies that help create a level of performance that can be best described as astounding. Intended for those seeking high-performance in an elegant, stylish yet uncomplicated package, the 740P leaves your music uncoloured and free of any grain or noise; The purity of the signal remains uncompromised, allowing the music to be heard as was intended from day it was recorded.
New technologies include the M-eVOL2 volume control, with a phenomenal 530 steps, allowing for an extremely precise level adjustment.
Of course, key features you'd expect are present such as SimLink™ and M-Lock, just to name a few, as well as both RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Available in Black, Silver or Two-Tone Finishes.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- 4 stages of our M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage DC regulation); a highly sophisticated circuit virtually free of noise, yielding exceptionally fast, precise, and very stable DC voltage.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 740P’s volume control is bypassed.
- Number of Inputs: XLR / RCA: 2 pairs / 3 pairs
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 4.0V RMS Input Impedance: 22,000Ω
- Gain: 9dB
- Number of Outputs: XLR / RCA: 1 pair / 2 pairs (fixed + variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: (20Hz-20kHz): 120dB @ full output
- Frequency Response (full range): 5Hz - 100kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -116dB
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.001% Intermodulation Distortion: 0.0003%
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.0003%
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs / 16 kgs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.5 in. / 47.6 x 10.2 x 41.9 cm.