Nordost's sole digital cable in the impressive new Norse 2 line, Heimdall 2 delivers the detail and depth demanded by discerning digital diehards. Digital data transfer requires precise impedance matching in both cable and connectors. Manufactured entirely in the USA, the Heimdall 2 digital cable is optimized for digital signal transfer and uses a silver-plated solid OFC conductor suspended in Nordost's proprietary, precision Micro Mono-Filament construction with a full coverage coaxial shield. Heimdall 2 provides a true 75 Ohm signal path for digital data, resulting in clearly audible sonic and musical improvements. The result is an ultra high-speed, low loss cable specifically designed to deliver the best possible performance from today’s high-resolution digital audio sources. They may be "only ones zeros," but poor impedance matching has a dramatic impact on the accuracy with which these digits are passed from one electronic device to another. Heimdall 2 guarantees above all accuracy and precision in any digital setup.
Heimdall 2 is terminated with S/PDIF connectors, but special gold-plated RCA adapters are included.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 1x 20 AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC solid core conductor
- Silver-plated OFC braided coaxial shield
- High performance FEP internal insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed.
- Terminated with gold-plated true 75 Ohm BNC/RCA connectors.
- Manufactured and hand-built in the USA
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Precision Micro Mono-Filament co-axial design
- Conductors: 1 x 20 AWG
- Material: 60 Micron Silver-plated 99.99999% solid-core OFC
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Propagation Delay: 88% speed of light
- Termination: Gold-plated true 75 Ohm Neutrik BNC/RCA connectors
Available in 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, & 4m Lengths.Read Less