State of the art coax digital has arrived. Flawless digital signal transmission using the legendary Matched Propagation technology. Applied to SPDIF (75 ohm) applications you are treated to completely neutral and transparent playback. This is the reference digital cable all others are measured by. Clear Digital SPDIF replaces Lightning 15 as our flagship digital coax.
Clear Digital comes terminated with Cardas SRCA plugs or BNC. Hand terminated in Bandon, Oregon.
Features & Specifications:
- Conductors: Matched Propagation Kevlar core, ultra fine Grade 1, 99.9999% pure oxygen free copper with SPN clear coat (Litz)
- Gauge sizes scaled to Golden Ratio proportions and range from 41 AWG to 39 AWG
- Cross-field layer geometry
- Insulated in ultra thin extruded PTFE jacket
- Coaxial single conductor geometry
- Anti-static LDPE air-tubes bound with PTFE tape wrap
- Finished in an ultra soft extruded TPR jacket
- Gauge: 1x25.5 AWG
- Outside Diameter: 0.350"/8.89mm
Available in 0.5m, 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m & 3m Lengths. Please add $60.00 per additional 1/2 meter pair - call us to special order.Read Less