Cardas ' entry level coax digital cable, Parsec Digital is an upgrade from their popular High Speed Data, with improved performance, better terminations, increased flexibility, and a softer jacket that matches the dark green of the other Parsec cables.
Designed for 75 ohm digital applications, with RCA or BNC termations.
RCA (GRMO) or BNC. Standard configuration is RCA-to-RCA
Features & Specifications:
- Coaxial digital cable
- Suitable for 75 ohm applications
- Replaces Cardas High Speed Data Cable
- Offers improvements in shielding, flexibility, and termination
- Flexible green jacket matches other Parsec cables
- Constructed of Grade 1, 99.9999% pure oxygen free copper and feature a SPN clear coat (Litz). All gauge sizes are scaled to Golden Ratio proportions utilizing cross-field layer geometry. They are then insulated in a PTFE jacket.
- The cable geometry features a coaxial design with low-density polyurethane air-tubes bound together in FEP tape. This suspends the shielding (an aluminized polyester and tin-plated copper spiral) away from the conductors. This geometry achieves 75 ohms.
- Conductors: Grade 1, 99.9999% pure copper
- Gauge: 1x20.5 AWG
- Outer Diameter: 0.345”/8.76mm
Available in 0.5m, 1m, 1.5m & 2m Lengths. Please add $50.00 per additional 1/2 meter pair - call us to special order.Read Less