Digital signals are subject to extremely precise transmission and termination standards. Ensuring that your digital cables meet those standards is vital to achieving the best possible performance from high-resolution digital systems. Valhalla 2 Digital Interconnects employs Nordost's advanced Dual Mono-Filament construction to mechanically dampen its silver-plated, solid copper conductors, while also reducing dielectric contact by over 85%.
In order to achieve exact impedance matching, Nordost’s Valhalla 2 Digital leads offer a double layer of silver shielding. Like all Nordost Valhalla cables, these Digital Interconnects are hand built in the USA. The 110 Ohm cable is terminated with gold plated XLR connectors. Ensuring that they have the minimum effect on the digital signal, Nordost's connectors are selected for their sonic properties and their impedance matching characteristics.
- Insulation: High purity class 1.1 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Dual Mono-Filament, Twin-axial design
- Conductors: 2 x 18 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 10.5pF/ft
- Impedance: 110 Ohm
- Overall Shield Coverage: 98% Total coverage with 2 layers of silver-plated shielding
- Velocity of Propagation: 89%
- Terminations: Gold-plated true 110 Ohm Neutrik XLR
Available to order in 1.25m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m & 6m Lengths.Read Less