Digital signals are subject to extremely precise transmission and termination standards. Ensuring that your digital cables meet those standards is vital to achieving the best possible performance from high-resolution digital systems. Valhalla 2 Digital Interconnects employs Nordost's advanced Dual Mono-Filament construction to mechanically dampen its silver-plated, solid copper conductors, while also reducing dielectric contact by over 85%.
In order to achieve exact impedance matching, Nordost’s Valhalla 2 Digital leads offer a double layer of silver shielding. Like all Nordost Valhalla cables, these Digital Interconnects are hand built in the USA. The 75 Ohm cable is terminated with gold-plated BNC connectors for correct impedance matching and is supplied with gold-plated RCA adaptors. Ensuring that they have the minimum effect on the digital signal, Nordost's connectors are selected for their sonic properties and their impedance matching characteristics.
- Insulation: High purity class 1.1 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Dual Mono-Filament, Co-axial design
- Conductors: 1 x 16 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 15.3pF/ft
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Overall Shield Coverage: 98% Total coverage with 2 layers of silver-plated shielding
- Velocity of Propagation: 89%
- Termination: Gold-plated true 75 Ohm HOLO:PLUG® BNC. Gold-plated BNC to RCA adapter included.
Available to order in 1.25m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m & 6m Lengths.Read Less