The safe transfer of digital data streams depends on achieving accurate impedance within the transmission chain. The S/PDIF transmission standard dictates a 75 Ohm co-axial lead, but it is surprising how few cables meet that specification.
The Blue Heaven Digital Interconnect is a true 75 Ohm conductor. Employing a Micro Mono-Filament, co-axial construction. This advanced topology allows us to achieve superior electrical performance and geometrical accuracy, irrespective of cable length. The Blue Heaven Digital Interconnect ensures high-speed, low-loss characteristics and, due to its BNC termination, the 75 Ohm standard is maintained, even across the connectors. Each BNC connector is supplied with a gold-plated RCA adaptor, keeping the cable consistent in performance across any combination of co-axial inputs or outputs.
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, Micro Mono-Filament, co-axial design
- Conductors: 1 x 24 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.9999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 16pF/ft
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Overall Shield Coverage: 95%
- Velocity of Propagation: 85%
- Termination: Gold-plated true 75 Ohm BNC to Gold-plated true 75 Ohm BNC or Gold-plated 3.5mm mono mini (Gold-plated BNC to RCA adapters included)
To accommodate even more applications, this cable is also available in a BNC to 3.5mm mono mini configuration. Please see ordering options.
Available in 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m & 4m Lengths. Please add $33.00 per additional 1/2 meter - call us to special order.Read Less