The Joseph Audio Pulsa2 Graphene establishes a new benchmark in mini monitor performance. It truly conveys the scale of a much larger speaker, combined with the speed, precise imaging and resolution that “mini” fans have always prized.
The Pulsar2 Graphene utilizes the same ultra high resolution tweeter found in Joseph Audio's top of the line Pearl3, seamlessly married to a newly developed precision cast Graphene coated Magnesium cone long throw woofer. Dual sets of Cardas patented binding posts permit bi-wire or bi-amplification.
Available in Maple, Cherry, Rosewood, Piano Black, Sepeli or High Gloss White Finishes.
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 6 ohms minimum. System impedance indicates whether the speaker presents a "hard" or "easy" load on the amplifier. True 8 ohm speakers are less amplifier and cable sensitive, and partner well with a broader range of amplifiers, including tube designs.
- Crossover: 2 way Parallel Asymmetrical Infinite Slope Crossover at 2 kHz. Constructed of specially selected components, each network is tested and individually calibrated to a high degree of precision, resulting in a virtually perfect match to the original design prototype. The steep filter slope ensures good acoustical behavior in the crossover regions, with a minimum of acoustical interference, along with low distortion and wide dynamic range. Driver acoustic responses are in-phase throughout the crossover regions.
- Frequency Response: The Pulsar delivers a very smooth and even response over a very broad listening window. Unlike conventional low order crossover designs, the speaker retains its sonic balance over a wide angle both vertically and horizontally. This results in a higher level of fidelity than a simple on axis measurement can reveal.
- Listening Window Response: within 2dB from 42 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Dimensions & Weight: 15" (381 mm) H x 9" (229 mm) W x 13" (229 mm) D.
- Shipping Weight: approx 36 lbs. each (16.3 kg) / Packed in individual cartons.