Unico 90 is a class A hybrid integrated amplifier with zero feedback, as the most precious valve amplifiers uses only two stages. The heart of the Unico 90 circuit is found in its hybrid structure. All of the gain, and subsequently the "character" of the amp, is determined by the only tube stage made with ECC83 and ECC 81in particular multiple-parallel-totem-pole.
The amplifier itself is comprised of premium quality German Mundorf componentry and an innovative, Unison Research-specific circuit to deliver a weighty, rich 160 watts for channel.
The Unico 90 is a class A hybrid integrated amplifier and offers a zero feedback performance.
Available in Black or Silver Finish.
- Output Power: 100+100 W RMS su 8Ω / 160+160 W RMS su 4Ω
- Frequency Response: -1dB @ 12Hz e 45kHz -3 dB
- Input Impedance: 21Kohm // 300pF
- Input Sensitivity: 860mV RMS
- Input Stage: Pure A class, double triode totem pole ECC83 and parallel totem pole ECC81.
- Output Stage: Class AB thermostable, complementary Hexfet (3 pairs for channel)
- Number of Stage: 2, input stage and output stage, and uses only local feedback
- Input: 6 line (3 unbalanced, 2 balanced, 1 “bypass” unbalanced)
- Line Outputs: 1 tape, 1 sub (volume controlled)
- Output Connectors: 4 + 4 bi-wiring
- Global Feedback factor: 0 dB
- THD: < 0.15% @ 1kHz, 1 W
- < 0.5% @ 1kHz, 10 W
- Output Resistance: <0.4 ohm, resistive on all audio frequencies
- Power Consumption: 550 W (at max power on 8 ohm)
- Dimensions: 43.5cm x 44cm x 18cm
- Net Weight: 20 kg