The Unico 150 builds upon the prestigious Italian manufacturer's Unico 100 model, a well-established integrated amplifier. The Unico 150 sits at the mantle of high-quality amplification on the market today.
Utilizing a dual mono design, it has enough power and control to feed even the most demanding of loudspeakers with your favourite music, leaving every punchy dynamic and fine nuance completely intact and sounding as the artist and producer intended.
The Unico 150 boasts a huge 220W of power, per channel into 4 ohms. A vast selection of sources are catered for, thanks to the Unico 150's extensive range of inputs, including two balanced XLR as well as RCA connections. 4 + 4 speaker terminals allow for high quality bi-wiring and a subwoofer outputs allows you to integrate more depth and lucidity to your system if you should so wish. The input stage uses high quality ECC83 (12AX7) valves within its circuitry, just one element that allows this high quality amplifier to sit as one of the most capable valve amps on the market.
Available in Black or Silver Finish.
- Output Power: 150+150 W RMS at 8Ω / 220+220 W RMS at 4Ω
- Frequency Response: -1dB @ 12Hz & 45kHz, -3 dB @ 6Hz & 80 kHz
- Input Impedance: 24kΩ // 100pF
- Input Sensitivity: 860mV RMS
- Input stage: Pure A class, double triode totem pole ECC83
- Driver Stage: Pure A class, double triode totem pole 6H30
- Output Stage: Class AB thermostable, complementary Hexfet (4 pairs for channel)
- Input: 6 line (3 unbalanced, 2 balanced, 1 “bypass” unbalanced)
- Line Outputs: 1 tape, 1 sub (volume controlled)
- Output Connectors: 4 + 4 bi-wiring
- Global Feedback Factor: 0 dB
- Local Feedback Factor: 16 dB
- THD: < 0.15% @ 1kHz, 1 W
- < 0.25% @ 1kHz, 10 W
- < 0.35% @ 1kHz, 100 W
- < 0.9% da 20 a 20000 Hz, 150 W
- Output Resistance: <0.4Ω, resistive on all audio frequencies
- Power Consumption: 550 W (at max power on 8 ohm)
- Dimensions: 43.5cm x 18cm x 44cm
- Net Weight: 25 kg