Made in Canada, the 340i X combines high power, sonic finesse and superb flexibility. The 340i X will seduce you with its musical authority, as well as its rich, engaging and lifelike sound quality.
Winner of 12 awards, the 340i X can easily be the centerpiece of your music and entertainment system. Needless to say, the 340i X is constructed to the highest standards that has made MOON products famous around the world.
In addition, its flexibility is enhanced by a host of options which can be included at the time of purchase or added later on. A high-performance and very versatile DAC is offered for connectivity to your latest devices such as a computer, DVD/Blu-Ray player or an iPod docking station. A fully-configurable MC/MM phono stage is also available. Finally, if you own other high-end gear with balanced connections, the 340i X can be fitted with a set of balanced line inputs.
Key features you'd expect are present such as SimLink™, 12V trigger, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Available in Black, Silver or Two-Tone Finishes.
- 6 (six) line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- 1 (one) pair of balanced input (XLR).
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design. 5 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8" mini-jack for personal media players. Headphone output on 1/4" TRS jack located on the front panel. One audio input which functions as a "pass-through", bypassing the gain stage to accommodate a component such as a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead. Proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors with unprecedented gain linearity resulting in improved bass response and even more accurate sonic reproduction.
- "Class A" output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- 12 Volt trigger output for remote operations.
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates.
- IR input for external control.
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components.
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations.
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components.
- Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy.
- Includes CRM-2 remote control.
- Output Power at 8Ω 100 Watts per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω 200 Watts per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV - 3.0V RMS
- Damping Factor: > 200
- Gain: 37dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: > 110dB @ full power
- Frequency Response (full range): 2Hz - 90kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk: -88dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt): < 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 100 watts): < 0.05%
- Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.03%
- Optional Digital Inputs: S/PDIF, USB, Optical
- Optional Digital Inputs Max.: Resolution 24-bit / 192kHz
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs / 13 kgs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.8 in. / 42.9 x 8.9 x 37.6 cm