Stereo Integrated Amplifier with D3 & P options factory installed.
The Neo 340i is the ultimate example of a Neo-class Integrated Amplifier. Combining high power, sonic finesse and superb flexibility, the Neo 340i will seduce you with its musical authority, as well as its rich, engaging and lifelike sound quality.
In addition, the Neo 340i's flexibility is enhanced by a host of options which can be included at the time of purchase or added later on. A high-performance and very versatile DAC is offered for connectivity to your latest devices such as a computer, DVD/Blu-Ray player or an iPod docking station. If you have a love for spinning your cherished collection of vinyl records, a fully-configurable MC/MM phono stage is also available. The Neo 340i can easily be the centrepiece of your music and entertainment system. Needless to say, the Neo 340i is constructed to the highest standards that has made MOON products famous around the world.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, 12V trigger, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Available in Black Finish.
- 6 (six) line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- 1 (one) pair of balanced input (XLR).
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- Output Power at 8Ω100 Watts per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω 200 Watts per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV - 3.0V RMS
- Damping Factor: > 200
- Gain: 37dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: > 110dB @ full power
- Frequency Response (full range): 2Hz - 90kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk: -88dB THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt) < 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 100 watts): < 0.05%
- Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.03%
- Optional Digital Inputs: S/PDIF, USB, Optical
- Optional Digital Inputs Max. Resolution: 24-bit / 192kHz
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs / 13 kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.8 in. / 42.9 x 8.9 x 37.6 cm