Expert Pro is the world’s most advanced audiophile system, meant for music lovers in search of a refined and emotional listening experience. Designed to replace traditional Hi-Fi systems, Expert Pro delivers all the core elements of playback – preamp, amp, DAC, streamer, phono stage – in a single and ultra-compact unit. By rethinking sound reproduction at every turn, Devialet engineers have been able to achieve the best performance ever measured, at all power levels. With a precise and natural attack, explosive dynamics, naked silence and beautifully true timbre, the experience is breathtaking.
Entirely configurable and upgradable, Expert Pro reveals your music’s full potential, whatever the source or speakers.
Experience the ultimate audiophile tool.
Expert Pro online Configurator lets you tailor your system to your slightest preference. Choose between up to three different functions per connector (digital or analog input or output). Define active filters in multi-channel or dual-mono. Configure your phono stage with absolute precision. Taken to new extremes, Expert Pro Configurator guarantees a seamless fit with your sources and speakers.
Roon and Devialet are thrilled to announce that Expert Pro systems have been awarded Roon Ready certification, bringing the best of Roon’s features to the Expert Pro range.
Utter connectivity for the most demanding audiophiles.
The Expert 220 Pro embeds the full set of Devialet technologies, as well as an ultra-configurable phono stage, designed for vinyl enthusiasts.
- Range: Stereo
- Exclusive Technologies: ADHV2®, SAM®, AIR®, EVO®, DAC Magic Wire®, RAM®
- Streaming Services: UPnP, Airplay®, Spotify Connect
- Daisy Chaining: Up to 8 units
- Phono Stage: Advanced (MM / MC)
- Pre-Amplified Output: Yes (mono / stereo)
- Casing: Carved out from a single aluminium block
- Side plating: Dark chrome finish
- Dimensions: Length: 383mm | Width: 383mm | Height: 40mm
- Weight: 5.9Kg
- Power: 2x220 Watts RMS under 6Ω
- Distortion at Full Power: 0,0005% THD+N
- Distortion at 10W: 0.00025% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 130dB
- Output impedance: 0,001Ω
- Damping factor: 8000
- Bandwidth: DC-30kHz (-0.1dB) DC-95kHz (-3dB)
- Phase Rotation: 0.4° at 20kHz, 1.8° at 40kHz
- Thermal distorsion: Below measurement threshold
1x QUAD-CORE 1GHz CPU
2x SHARC 400MHz DSP
1x 16MHz RISC processor
4x 40MHz RISC processor
1x 64MHz RISC processor
Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz / 5GHz 802.11ac, compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
Ethernet: RJ45 100/1000 Mbps
USB Audio 2.0 Asynchronous
Very low latency
Bi-directionality (for digitisation of the analog sources)
Digital Coaxial Inputs:
Up to 4x RCA 75Ω
Digital Optical Inputs:
Up to 1x miniTOSLINK 3.5mm
Up to 32bits / 192kHz PCM (USB)
Up to 24bits / 192kHz PCM (AIR®, UPnP, AES/EBU, Coaxial)
Up to 24bits / 96kHz PCM (Optical)
Up to 1bit / 3.072000MHz DSD64 (USB, Coaxial)
Up to 2x RCA stereo
Sensitivity adjustable via the Configurator
Advanced phono stage (MM / MC)
4mm banana plugs, fork connectors or stripped cables
Compatible with all speakers from 8Ω to 2Ω
Active filtering available
Up to 1x RS232 3.5mm 115200 bauds (documentation available via the configurator)
3.5mm trigger connector
Trig In and Trig Out