True 32-bit fully asynchronous digital audio playback is achieved by the 650D using a fully balanced differential dual-mono design featuring Simaudio's own M-AJiC32 circuitry (an asynchronous jitter elimination system). Built around the ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC operating in 32-bit Hyperstream™, the conversion process uses an astonishing 8 DAC's per channel. The final result is a product that will breakdown all the barriers, bringing you closer to the music than ever before, regardless of how your digital media is stored, be it on a CD, computer, music server, etc.
The back panel features a complete array of digital input (4) and output (2) connections to meet all the needs of today's ever-widening technologies, allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source. The front panel includes a disc drawer for the proprietary drive mechanism which represents a fifth input. Compatible with the 820S external power supply.
All of the signature features you would expect in a MOON Evolution series digital product are present: Revolutionary M-Quattro floating suspension, SimLink™, i²DCf, just to name a few, as well as both RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Available in Black, Silver, or Two-tone.
- Frequency Response (full range): 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.0001%
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.0001% Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 120dB @ full output
- Channel Separation: 116dB Intrinsic Jitter: 1 picosecond RMS Analog Output @ 0dBFS: 2.0 Volts Analog Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Bit-depth Range: 16 - 24 bits Sampling Frequency Rates: 44.1 - 192kHz
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs / 16 Kgs
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.8 in. / 47.6 x 10.2 x 42.7 cm