Innovative miniature sized phono preamplifier with tube output and high end sound!
Tube Box S2 is our very first product to feature a fully discreet circuit design without using any operational amplifiers (OpAmps). It also is the first product to come with replaceable tubes for tube rolling and sound-shaping. This gives the customer many options to pick from and alter the sound signature to his preference. Tube Box S2 will give a full and relaxed laid back sound with lush mids, just like you would expect it from a much bigger high end tube phono pre-amplifier. It offers support for both MM and MC cartridges and comes with many gain settings to be switched on the front panel. Five variable input impedance settings are available to adjust to any MM cartridge, the 47k ohms input impedance setting is fixed and suited for high output MC cartridges. The aluminium/metal casing is adapted to our DS2 line in looks and protects against vibrations and electromagnetic interferences for superior sound.
Available in Black Finish.
- Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Ultra low noise circuitry
- Selection between 2 phono inputs & 2 line outputs
- Dual mono circuitry for optimized channel separation
- Selectable input impedance (for MC: fix or variable)
- Selectable input capacitance (for MM)
- Selectable subsonic filter
- Gold-plated RCA in & outputs
- Sandwich alu/metal casing protects from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
- Tube Assembly: 2x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Input Impedance: 10/100/470/1k/2k ohms, fix 47k ohms
- Capacitance: 50 / 150 / 270 / 370 / 490 / 590 pF
- Gain MM / MC: 40 / 43 / 50 / 60 / 63 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77dBA
- HD+N: < 0,0025%
- RIAA Curve Accuracy: +/- 0,4dB/20Hz - 20kHz
- Subsonic Filter: 20Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Input / Output: 1x RCA / 1x RCA
- Dimensions WxHxD: 103 x 37 x 119 mm