The SPU Meister Silver G MkII has been improved on coil winding material, stylus and magnet.
The cartridge has been outfitted with high purity multi-conductor 6–nines Silver wire (of a purity of 99,9999 %) for a more open and revealing high end presentation.
The nude elliptical stylus tip mass has been decreased by a factor of more than 50%, resulting in increased tracking ability and reproduction of microdynamic detail.
The generator system has been revised to produce a slightly higher output to ensure compatibility with a wider range of moving coil transformers and active MC preamplifiers.
Ortofon SPU Meister Silver G MkII Specifications:
- Output Voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 0,3 mV
- Channel Balance at 1 kHz: < 1 dB
- Channel Separation at 1 kHz: > 20 dB
- Channel Separation at 15 kHz: > 10 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20.000 Hz + 2 / - 1 dB
- Tracking Ability at 315Hz at Recommended Tracking Force: > 70 µm
- Compliance, Dynamic, Lateral: 8 µm/mN
- Stylus Type: Nude elliptical
- Stylus Tip Radius: r/R 8/18 µm
- Equivalent Stylus Tip Mass: 0,45 mg
- Tracking Force Range: 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking Force, Recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking Angle: 20°
- Internal Impedance, DC Resistance: 3 Ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: > 10 Ohm
- Coilwire Material: Silver, 6-nines
- Cartridge Body Material: Ground wood and resin composite
- Cartridge Colour: Shiny Black
- Cartridge Weight: 30 g