Nordost Sort Fut Resonance Control System
Isolate your rack, speakers or speaker stands with a set of Nordost Sort Fut
The Sort Füt is a mechanically tuned resonance control device. It is purpose-built to enhance the performance of your hi-fi system and improve upon the standard spikes and stabilizers that are provided with loudspeakers and racks.
Energy is an unavoidable byproduct whenever components are in use, creating vibrations which can greatly affect the sound produced. The Sort Füt’s proprietary four-part construction eliminates these unwanted vibrations by providing a direct ground path, allowing extraneous energy to escape from electronics. The result: a reduction in intermodulation distortion, a proliferation of musical information, and an increase of tonal and textural details that will allow your system to achieve the dynamic range it is capable of.
• Aluminum and Bronze hybrid construction
• Finial Dome to minimize effects of vibration
• 3 Ceramic balls (Zr02) to minimize contact surface area while providing physical stability to components
• Each unit includes 8mm, 6mm, and 1/4-20 Threaded Adapters
• Minimum Height: 69mm
While individual units of the Sort Füt are available for purchase, the Premium Package includes all of the tools and instrument instructions necessary to get any system sorted with ease and, more importantly, precision.
The Premium Package Includes:
• 4 Sort Füt units
• Adjustment tool to customize your Sort system to your components
• Laser leveling system for precise installation
• 8mm, 6mm, and 1/4-20 threaded adapters
Place under the Sort Füt to protect sensitive floors from scratches and dents.
• Aluminum construction
• Geometry of Kup pairs with finial dome to minimize effects of vibration
Locks finial dome in place once adjusted to simplify process of moving speakers and returning them to the same setting.
• Aluminum construction to match the body of the Sort Füt
Please see ordering options.