KAYA S12 delivers like any Vivid Audio loudspeaker a fine-detailed, transparent sound. The small footprint makes it the perfect studio monitor or a sophisticated loudspeaker for use in a multichannel system. Charming like the V1 from OVAL range, but built with technology from GIYA loudspeakers, KAYA S12 is even more an accessible way to bring the transformative Vivid Audio approach to the music you love the most.
A NEW LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Crucially, and despite its diminutive 12 litre internal volume, the KAYA S12 uses the patented exponentially tapered tube loaded reflex, first developed for its much larger sibling, the GIYA G1, but wrapped around the inside of the enclosure in such a way as to absorb resonance in all directions. Enjoying this near-ideal loading is the newly-designed long throw C100L driver delivering clean precise bass and un-coloured transparent mids to a surprisingly high level. High frequencies are handled by the same tapered tube loaded high-performance D26 tweeter used throughout the entire Vivid range. KAYA S12 is moulded from composite material available in a range of standard and custom automotive finishes.
SMALL FOOTPRINT, GIANT PERFORMANCE
Like KAYA 25, the KAYA S12 is also a two-way system. Although it is the smallest Vivid Audio loudspeaker ever, the technique is as grand and derived from it’s bigger siblings. KAYA S12 is a genuine Vivid Audio loudspeaker in every respect. If size matters, KAYA S12 is the best candidate to deliver grand performance.
THE PERFECT [MULTI-CHANNEL] MONITOR
Given the modest size endless applications are possible. From pro-audio production studios to multi-channel setups and home cinema’s. KAYA S12 is easy to blend in any environment. With the state of the art optional stand KAYA S12 transforms into beautiful balanced design statement.
Top to bottom, the S12 sets a completely new bar for the engineering sophistication and achievable performance possible in such a small package. KAYA S12 is a true ode to joy.
Available in Piano Black, Pearl White or Oyster Matte Finish. Stand for KAYA S12 sold separately. Please see ordering options.
- Configuration: 2 way 2 driver system
- Cabinet Material: RIMCast PU resin
- Drive Units:
- HF: D26 – 26mm Tapered Tube loaded alloy dome
- LF: C100L – 1 x 100mm alloy cone unit
- Bass Loading: Exponentially Tapered Tube enhanced bass reflex
- Sensitivity: 87dB @ 2.83VRMS at 1m on axis
- Nominal Impedacnce (Ω): 8 Ohm (5,3Ohm Min)
- Frequency Range (Hz): 45 – 25,000 Hz (-6dB)
- First D26 Break Up mode: 44,000 Hz
- Harmonic distortion (2nd and 3rd harmonics): < 0.5% over frequency range at 1W
- Cross Over Frequencies (Hz): 3,000
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25W – 125W
- Loudspeaker Dimensions: 400 mm (H) x 237 mm (W) x 254 mm (D)
- Net Weight: 6 kg