Torus Power RM 20 Power Conditioner
For the truly demanding, the Torus RM-20 unleashes any system's potential. The RM-20 delivers up to 2400 watts, instantaneously removing the bottleneck restraining most amplifiers. Source gear and pre-amps similarly benefit from the RM-20's greater voltage stability and superior filtration.
The RM 20 has been consistently top-rated by leading audiophile magazines. Prized for high-current sound, Plitron transformers grace the world's finest audio gear. Torus, a division of Plitron, uses top-line Lo-Noise transformers to create exceedingly good power conditioners. These scrub high-frequency grunge from the line, creating an unusually relaxed, wide-open sound with an incredible sense of space and detail. The number for each model denotes maximum continuous amperage. Choose the one that's right for your system. Three trim levels are available, with each successive level building on the offerings of the one beneath it.
Available in Black or Silver Finish.
- Toroidal Isolation
- Noise Filtering
- High Instantaneous Current Capability
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Output Current: 20 A
- Nominal Output Power: 2400VA
- Input Voltage VAC: 120VAC – Range ± 10% (57-63) Hz
- Output Voltage VAC: 120VAC ± 5 %
- Nominal Input Current IAC: 20
- Input Current Limiting: 20 A
- Max. Output Current: 20 A
- No. of Outlets: 10
- Output Connector Rating: 20 A
- Weight: 88 lbs./40 kg.
- Dimensions: 17" x 16.8" x 6.3" / 532mm x 426mm x 159mm