Easily capable of handling most audio systems, the Torus RM-15 serves up a sumptuous combination of power and finesse. Deep-black backgrounds and glorious mid-range purity go hand-in-hand with massive transients and unrestrained dynamic power. Ten hospital-grade outlets feed even complex systems.
Prized for high-current sound, Plitron transformers grace the world's finest audio gear. Torus, a division of Plitron, uses top-line Lo-Noise transformers to create exceedingly good power conditioners. These scrub high-frequency grunge from the line, creating an unusually relaxed, wide-open sound with an incredible sense of space and detail. The number for each model denotes maximum continuous amperage. Choose the one that's right for your system. Three trim levels are available, with each successive level building on the offerings of the one beneath it.
Available in Black or Silver.
- Toroidal Isolation
- Noise Filtering
- High Instantaneous Current Capability
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Output Current: 15 A
- Nominal Output Power: 1800VA
- Input Voltage VAC: 120VAC – Range ± 10% (57-63) Hz
- Output Voltage VAC: 120VAC ± 5 %
- Nominal Input Current IAC: 15
- Input Current Limiting: 16 A
- Max. Output Current: 15 A
- No. of Outlets: 10
- Output Connector Rating: 20 A
- Weight: 46 lbs/20.9 kg
- Dimensions: 17 x 11.3 x 4.0 inches / 432 x 286 x 102 mm