The Thorens TD 402 DD comes as out of the box solution for easy use. It has got a very silent, innovative direct drive motor in combination with an integrated phono pre amp and auto start and auto stop function. Far from simple entry level standard Thorens TD 402 DD uses state of the art technology together with ease of use and perfect sound.
The new tonearm Thorens TP 72 uses a carbon tube, the pre installed cartridge AT VM95 E is mounted in a detachable headshell. The integrated phono preamp can be switched off if necessary. An acrylic dust cover and a power supply are included. Thorens TD 402 DD comes as best buy in its price range.
Available in Black Piano Lacquer or Walnut High Gloss with brushed aluminum top.
- Stable and super silent direct drive
- Auto Start and Auto Stop
- Switchable integrated phono pre amp
- Carbon tonearm
- Detachable headshell
- Pre installed cartridge AT VM95 E
- Function: manual with limit switch (can be switched off)
- Drive: direct drive
- Engine: DC motor
- Speeds: 33-1 / 3, 45 rpm.
- Switching: electronically
- Turntable: steamed aluminum plate
- Tonearm: carbon tonearm and detachable headshell
- Pickups: Audio Technica AT VM95E
- Phono preamplifier: yes, can be switched off
- Anti-skating: yes
- End stop: yes
- Power supply external power adapter 24V DC
- Dimensions: WxHxD 420 x 355 x 141 mm
- Weight: 5.8Kg
- Scope of delivery: Plug net, dust cover (acrylic), Chinch cable, Thorens rubber mat, user manual