THE SUPERIOR STAGE THAT ALLOWS YOUR HI-FI TO BREATHE
In the same way as every musical performance needs a stage so a HiFi needs a stage to bring the music to life in your home. Building on the success of the Q4, the SVT performance HiFi rack was developed for larger HiFi systems and better sound performance. Curved columns help to further reduce resonance and vented shelves reduce mass and allow air to flow freely around your system.
Quadraspire goes further from strength to strength with the launch of the new Sunoko-Vent T that will revolutionize your system. The new SVT version is very different from the original although looks the same at a glance, but incorporates their new Tension Technology.
This new technology uses a solid brass collar system that is under so much tension it dissipates vibration away from the electronics and through concave aluminium columns delivers a clearer, cleaner musical performance. Each Sunoko-Vent T shelf is 25mm (1”) thick and is made from real wood veneered MDF. The SVT can hold equipment up to 120 kilos in weight while the slotted shelves keep mass low and provide maximum ventilation for the equipment.
All SVT shelves and columns are specially engineered to hold heavier and larger components whilst at the same time reducing mass and resonance as well as improving air circulation to deliver a clearer, cleaner musical performance.
- Shelf finishes : Cherry, Black, Oak, Wenger, Maple or Bamboo.
- The Sunoko-Vent T is modular and comes with 32mm diameter aluminium.
- Each shelf is made from 25 mm (1”) thick real wood veneered mdf.
- Being real wood each shelf is unique in its natural beauty and therefore subject to variation in grain and colour.
- Shelf dimensions: Width 590 mm (23.25"), 470 mm (18.5")
- Weight Capacity: 120 kgs (264 lbs) per shelf.
- Optional extras : Castors & floor protectors sold separately.
Photos are for reference only.Read Less