Providing 300 watts of continuous power output and peaks of 900 watts, the P3 is the perfect companion for source gear and systems running high efficiency Class D amps like the Stellar M700 monoblocks. Designed with elegant simplicity in mind, the P3 is a plug and play device that will provide you with perfect power without any fuss.
Power Plants are regarded for their ability to reduce noise and THD to virtually zero while providing rock steady voltage output. Traditional power conditioners can only affect a portion of incoming noise and are unable to compensate for over or under voltage. Furthermore, power conditioners raise the impedance of the power going to your system, which can bleach your sound and drain away dynamics. The Power Plant handles things completely differently. Through the Power Plant 3’s active regeneration process, it is able to provide perfect power while also lowering the impedance, increasing the dynamics and openness of your system.
Best of all, the Power Plant 3 features overbuilt surge and spike protection, meaning you can rest easy knowing your system is safe.
Don’t starve your music or risk damaging your equipment. A Power Plant 3 gives you greatly improved performance and safety from just plugging into the wall socket and far better dynamics, more authoritative bass and a much bigger, more open soundstage than any passive power conditioner on the market. Why settle for anything but a Power Plant? Take one home and try it today.
Available in Silver only.
- Built in Boulder
- 300 watts continuous regenerated output
- 500 watts short term regenerated output
- 900 watts peak regenerated output
- 1000 watts filtered output
- 3X lower impedance than P5 Power Plant
- Can deliver up to 30 amps peak from internal storage
- 6 outlets US
- 15 amp AC input US
- 120 volt regulated US
- Range 95 – 145 VAC US
- 4 EU/AU/GR/UK outlets
- 10 amp AC input EU/AU/GR/UK
- 230 volt Regulated EU/AU/GR/UK
- Range 200 –285VAC EU/AU/GR/UK
- 100% regenerated AC
- Pure Sine Wave
- Remote Control
- Location: Indoor use only
- Duty Cycle: Suitable for continuous operation
- Moisture Sensitivity: Not sealed against moisture
- Operating Humidity: <80%rh
- Storage Temperature: -40C to +40C
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C
- Electrical Supply Nominal Rating: 120V 15A 60Hz
- Nominal Input Voltage: 108-145 VAC
- Maximum Continuous Load: 300VA
- Maximum Peak Load (30 seconds): 1000VA
- Voltage Regulation: <0.1%
- Typical Output THD: <0.3%
- Output Impedance: <0.008 ohm
- Efficiency @ 300VA: >85%
- Input Frequency: 45 – 65 Hz
- Energy Dissipation: 680J
- Peak Current Surge: 60,000A
- Max Surge Voltage: 6,000V
- Clamp Level: 340V
- DC Trigger: None
- Dimensions (WDH): 17" x 12" x 3.25"
- Weight: 31.4 lbs./14.2 kgs.