The Pro-Ject Signature 10 is a no-compromise, high-end turntable implementing both mass-loaded and magnetically-suspended principles. The 3 isolation feet use opposing magnets to suspend the steel-pellet-filled plinth over the surface on which it rests. TPE ‘pillows’ decouple the machined aluminum sub-chassis from the plinth and further isolate the high-mass record platter. Precision-machined and TPE-damped, the platter is virtually resonance-free and runs ultra-silently on an inverted ceramic ball-bearing that’s also magnetically suspended.
The 10” single-pivot tonearm is a genuine Pro-Ject design. It’s widely adjustable and includes an array of counterweights so that virtually any cartridge can be mounted. All told, Signature 10 is an audiophile marvel that represents Pro-Ject’s championship in precision engineering as well as their deep appreciation for analog reproduction.
- Mass-loaded belt-driven sub-chassis design
- Magnetically decoupled main platter
- Resonance-optimized, TPE-damped alloy platter
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
- Sophisticated drive system for heightened speed stability
- Signature 10 single-pivot tonearm
- Magnetically decoupled plinth
- Speeds: 33 & 45rpm (electronic speed change)
- Motor Control System: Precision generator
- Platter: 10.4kg (22.93lbs), TPE-damped
- Platter Puck: 405g
- Main Bearing: Ceramic (ball/plate), magnetically decoupled
- Tonearm: 10” single-pivot, aluminum
- Effective Arm Length: 254.8mm
- Overhang: 16mm
- Effective Arm Mass: 15.5g
- Tonearm Cable Included: DIN-RCA
- Power Supply: 16V DC/1600mA
- Standby Power Consumption: <1W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 475 x 195 x 354mm / 18.7 x 7.68 x 13.94″
- Weight: 23kg (50.71lbs) net
Available in Gloss Mahogany, Gloss Olive, Gloss Piano Black, High Gloss White or High Gloss Walnut Burl. This is a Special Order item. Cartridge not included. Please see ordering options.