High-end turntable with 9" evo tonearm
The ultimate sub-chassis turntable for the 21st century
The transparent acrylic plinth stands on three individually height-adjustable TPE-damped aluminium cones and carries the motor and the sub-chassis. The sub-chassis, made of Corian, rests on three magnetic fields. A magnetic sub-chassis suspension system avoids parasitic noise normally caused by conventional spring mechanism. A supplied spirit level allows easy adjustment of the sub-chassis. A quiet running AC motor unit drives the platter’s outside edge via a belt. It does incorporate an advanced DC-driven motor control, that ensures perfect speed stability and electronic speed change.
The resonance-optimized platter is a sandwich construction utilising a fine-balanced medium density fibre platter and a 4 mm thick flat-ground layer of vinyl and a screw-down metal record clamp. It runs on an inverted bearing with stainless-steel axle carrying a ceramic ball/ plate bearing. The headshell and armtube of high-end tonearm 9cc Evolution are fashioned from a single piece of carbon-fibre. A conical armtube avoids standing wave reflections. An Inverted tonearm bearing comprises four hardened stainless tips in ABEC 7 spec ballraces.
This is a Special Order item. Cartridge not included.
In The Box:
- 6 PerspeX SB
- Connect it E RCA Cable
- Dust cover
- Record clamp
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply, spirit level
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Principle: Belt drive
- Platter: 300 mm MDF/vinyl Sandwich
- Main Bearing: Inverted stainless steel with ceramic ball/plate
- Wow & Flutter: 33: +/- 0.60% 45: +/- 0.60%
- Speed Variance: 33: +/- 0.10% 45: +/- 0.10%
- Signal to Noise: 73 dB
- Tonearm: 9” cc EVO, Carbon
- Effective Arm Length: 230 mm
- Effective Tone Ar Mass: 8.0 g
- Overhang: 18.0 mm
- Tracking Force Range: 10 - 35 mN
- Included Accessory: 15 volts DC / 800 mA power supply, dust cover
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts max / < 0.3 Watt standby
- Dimensions: 460 x 183 x 365 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 11.0 kg / 24.2 lbs.