Highend turntable with 9“ Evo tonearm. Beautiful and clever design with true high-end sound quality!
The RPM 10 Carbon uses a new extra heavy chassis which features a special CNC machined MDF plate that incorporates hard resin coated steel pellets to form an extra heavy precise sandwich construction. A special complex heat treatment and a carbon surface coating ensures superior low resonance levels. The mass-loaded chassis is effectively decoupled from its surface using magnetic feet. Combined with a new special polished aluminium platter with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer on top, the inverted ceramic main bearing delivers an absolute stable turntable speed with extra low rumble. The extra heavy outboard motor unit is equipped with a precise motor control and features a built-in switch between 33 & 45 rpm. Last but not least the non-compromise 9“ Evo tonearm with conical carbon-fibre armtube and inverted bearing design ensures perfect tracking, even with demanding cartridges. Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring. Delivered with topgrade 5P phono cable "Connect it CC" with RCA plugs (XLR as an option).
No Cartridge. This is a Special Order Item.
- Advanced sandwich construction of plinth with combination of MDF, carbon fibre and steel pellets
- Plinth manufactured with thermo treatment
- Mass loaded subchassis design with magnetic feet
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball/plate
- 7,2kg acoustically inert aluminium platter with TPE damping and vinyl mat on the top
- DC power supply with AC motor
- Precise DC driven AC generator (Speed Box) built-in
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm switching
- Outboard motor construction with massive steel base
- Pre-mounted 9“ tonearm 9 cc Evolution
- 5P Connect it Phono CC cable with RCA plugs (XLR available as an option)
- Comes with equipment base Pro-Ject Ground it deluxe 3.
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Drive Principle: Belt drive
- Platter: 10.4 kg aluminium (300 mm diameter)
- Mains Bearing: Inverted stainless steel with ceramic ball/plate
- Speed Drift: 33: +/- 0.11% I 45: +/- 0.10%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: +/- 0.01% I 45: +/- 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: 73dB
- Tonearm: 10” EVO carbon
- Effective Arm Length: 254 mm
- Effective Arm Mass: 8.5 g
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking Force 10 - 35 mN
- Included Accessories: 15 volts DC / 1600 mA power supply
- Power Connection: 110/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts max / < 0.3 watt standby
- Dimensions: 480 x 210 x 330 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight (Turntable): 22.0 kg net
- Weight (Base): 14.5 kg net