On Special For $1,749.99 - Regular Price - $2,264.99
1 Only Available in now discontinued Burnished Red Finish!
Designed to achieve the best possible sound and total control over the listening experience, on PH-10 everything has found its rightful place: on the front panel the large TFT display shows all the settings information through an intuitive and easy to read graphic. PH-10 also features our Single Knob Control technology, an elegant solution to browse and change functions instantly that lets you enjoy the maximum of your audio system by finding the perfect match between PH-10 and your MM or MC cartridges through intuitive gestures, without the need to disconnect cables or adjust switches. It has never been easier to extract the most detail from your vinyl!
The Most Awarded Phono Stage
The PH-10 is an ultra-versatile phono preamplifier that offers unique features, including EQ CURVES, LOAD and GAIN adjustments: a fully analogue design engineered exclusively with the best components to recreate the musical event in the most natural way possible. Being the first amplification stage of the audio chain, the phono stage assumes great importance and this is why the PH-10 offers the very best sound and versatility using the latest technology.
The PH-10 lets you select the most appropriate EQ curve for every record: the RIAA, the DECCA-LONDON or the AMERICAN- CBS-COLUMBIA. All selections appear clearly as a graph on the large display.
The perfect cartridge matching is guaranteed with up to 9 different LOAD options [10Ω, 22Ω, 47Ω, 100Ω, 220Ω, 470Ω, 1000Ω, 22KΩ, 47KΩ] and 4 different selectable GAIN levels [-3dB, 0dB, +3dB, +6dB] that will let you adjust the preamplifier accurately to achieve the best sound experience with any kind of MM and MC cartridges.
With it's two separate RCA inputs the PH-10 can be connected to two different tonearms, each with independently adjustable settings stored into memory, even when the unit is switched off.
- Analogue Inputs: 2 independent stereo RCA for MM/MC
- Analogue Outputs: Stereo unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz/36dB octave
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05%
- Signal To Noise Ratio: -89dB
- Dynamic Response: 105dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz (Enhanced 20Hz – 50KHz) @ +/- 0.3dB
- Line Output Level (Fixed): Stereo RCA @ 2V and balanced XLR @4V
- Input Capacitance MM: 220pF
- Input Sensitivity: 0.1mV MC up to 7.0mV MM
- Input Impedance: 9 options [10Ω, 22Ω, 47Ω, 100Ω, 220Ω, 470Ω, 1000Ω, 22KΩ, 47KΩ]
- Gain: 45/65dB (+6dB/-3dB)
- Power Supply: 100-120V / 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W Super Linear supply
- Standby Consumption: < 0,5W
- Dimensions: 200mm W 80mm H 260mm D
- Weight: 3 Kg net/4 Kg boxed