Nordost Reference Series Valhalla 2 Tonearm Cable
The Valhalla 2 Reference Tonearm Cable is designed speciﬁcally to pass the most fragile signal in your system. The quality of the conductors, connectors, and the termination itself are all critical to realizing the performance of a high-quality analog replay system. This is especially true since the output of a typical moving-coil cartridge is around 10,000 times smaller than many CD players. The V2 Tonearm Cable’s conductors use the same silver-plated, solid 99.999999% OFC copper as the other Valhalla cables but are tuned and conﬁgured for their specific task.
The following terminations are available: HOLO:PLUG® Din-type to HOLO:PLUG® RCA, HOLO:PLUG® Din-type to HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated XLR, and HOLO:PLUG® RCA to HOLO:PLUG® RCA. An integral earth wire is provided, while balanced terminations are available to special order.
Available to order in 1.25m, 1.75m, 2.25m, 2.75m or 3.25m Lengths.
- Insulation: High purity class 1.1 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned lay, length and Dual Mono-Filament design
- Conductors: 4 x 22 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 17.0pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.076μH/ft
- Overall Shield Coverage: 97%
- Velocity of Propagation: 87%
- Termination: Nordost HOLO:PLUG® Straight or 90° low-mass 5pin Din, RCA or XLR