MADE FOR LARGE TURNTABLES, DELIVERS KNOCKOUT PERFORMANCE
Super HeavyWeight Champion represents the next level of groove-noise-reduction technology. Designed with Mike Latvis of Harmonic Resolution Systems for use with mid-to-high-mass turntable platters, it features a proprietary, ultra-dense, precision-molded polymer created for exceptional noise-absorption characteristics. In addition to coupling the LP to the platter, Super HeavyWeight Champion significantly reduces noise - specifically, record groove, motor, and bearing noise. You will hear more music due to resultant blacker backgrounds, improved clarity, enhanced micro-dynamics, and greater bass impact.
Built from a machined billet aluminum outer shell, Super HeavyWeight Champion has a universal non-threaded design that makes it easy to grip and simple to use. Plus, its soft polymer underside keeps the labels on your LPs safe from any damage.
- Dimensions: 3.0” diameter and 1.355” height
- Weight: 495.1 grams, optimized for mid-to-high-mass platters (approximately 5lbs and higher)
- Outer shell: Comprised of billet-machined 6061 aluminum for an easy grip
- Underside: Made from a soft polymer that ensures damage-free operation with LPs
- Black anodized top cap features laser-etched MoFi logo
- Precision transfer molding process for precise alignment and balance