Torus Power AVR models add Automatic Voltage Regulation to the standard Torus Power features, thereby enhancing protection against voltage sags, brownouts and surges. Ethernet connectivity and RS232 interface makes AVR models ideal for basic home monitoring applications.
Prized for high-current sound, Plitron transformers grace the world's finest audio gear. Torus, a division of Plitron, uses top-line Lo-Noise transformers to create exceedingly good power conditioners. These scrub high-frequency grunge from the line, creating an unusually relaxed, wide-open sound with an incredible sense of space and detail. The number for each model denotes maximum continuous amperage. Choose the one that's right for your system. Three trim levels are available, with each successive level building on the offerings of the one beneath it.
Available in Black or Silver Finish.
- Toroidal Isolation
- Noise Filtering
- High Instantaneous Current Capability
- Series Mode Surge Suppression
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Smart Ethernet
- Output Current: 20A
- Nominal Output Power VA: 2400
- Input Voltage VAC: 85VAC to 135VAC
- Output Voltage VAC: 120VAC ± 5V (115V to 125V)
- Nominal Input Current IAC: 20
- Triggers: 2 X 12 Volt
- Max. Output Current: 20 A
- No. of Outlets: 10 (5 x 2)
- Output Connector Type: Medical Grade – Duplex
- Line Cord: IEC C195-15, 5-20p, Straight Blade, 2 Pole, 3 Wire Grounding, 20A, 125V
- Output Connector Rating: 20A
- Weight: 95 lbs./43.2 kg
- Dimensions: 22" x 19" x 5.47"