Nordost Reference Series Valhalla 2 Speaker Cable
The Valhalla 2 Reference Speaker Cable consists of twenty-eight conductors divided into four groups of seven. Each conductor is made from solid core 99.999999% oxygen free copper and plated with 85 microns of silver. A Dual Mono-Filament wrap is applied and helically wound around each conductor before a precision FEP jacket is extruded over the outside. The transmission speed of the cable is extremely fast, at 97% the speed of light. V2 exemplifies state of the art technology with very wide bandwidth signals and minimum phase shift. It delivers incredible transient response and dynamic resolution, preserving depth of musical detail and allowing listeners to follow complex recordings with ease. The V2 Reference Speaker Cable is terminated with HOLO:PLUG ® gold-plated spade connectors or Nordost low-mass Z plugs.
Available to order in 1.25m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m or 4m Lengths.
- Insulation: High purity class 1.1 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Dual Mono-Filament design
- Conductors: 28 x 22 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 10.9pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.125μH/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 97%
- Termination: Nordost HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated Spade or Nordost’s gold-plated, low-mass Z-plug Banana