The BXT is an extension module which turns the Kii THREE into a veritable floor standing loudspeaker with 16 additional drivers and a total of 7000 watts.
The Kii THREE BXT System is absolutely unique as it combines a line source with horizontal directivity control! The BXT makes full use of the Kii THREEs technology and adds more frequency range and SPL to the game while still being a cardioid system that, despite its size, does not interact with the room. Astoundingly enough small rooms profit a lot from the line source concept.
Please note that existing Kii THREEs can be upgraded at any time with the BXTs giving you full investment security. Also the Kii THREEs are still transportable and can be run by themselves just by detaching them from the BXT. The Kii THREEs will detect the presence of a BXT and automatically adjust the software accordingly.
1 x Kii Control offers volume control, input selection with touch switch operation, additional software menu, OLED display and is IR ready.
Inputs: USB, SPDIF, TOSLINK, AES, ANALOGUE
All necessary cables are included.
- Full-size floorstanding DSP controlled monitor speaker system.
- 12 x 6.5” woofer, 1 x 5” midrange, 1 x 1” waveguided tweeter.
- Amplification: full custom class D, 250W per drive unit, arranged in 6 groups.
- Active Wave Focusing crossover filter
- Frequency response: 20Hz (-3dB) – 25kHz, flatness ± 0,5dB (*)
- Integrated tone control
- Phase response: selectable, linear phase or minimum latency
- Protection limiters
- Controlled Directivity: 4.8dB (54Hz - 1kHz, slowly rising thereafter)
- Size: 20x120x40cm, 8”x47”x16” (WxHxD)
- Weight: 51kg (112lbs)
- Inputs: Analogue, AES/EBU, KiiLink
- SPDIF, TOSLink, USB on Kii Control
- Selectable correction for free-standing, near wall or in corner (14 positions)
- Automatic Standby Mode
- (*) IEC60268-5 Paragraph 20.6
Available in Graphite Matt Metallic, High Gloss White or or any custom color of your choice .