Clear phono cable is a four conductor version of the Clear interconnect. It uses the same matched propagation conductors to achieve the most revealing phono cable they have ever developed.
Available with Cardas Straight or Right-Angle DIN plugs; terminated with Cardas' top-of-the-line SRCA plugs. Cardas CG XLR plugs also available.
Features & Specifications:
- Four-conductor tonearm cable
- Breakthrough Cardas Clear technology
- Broad band shielding
- Outside Diameter: 0.430"
- Dielectric Type: Teflon®, Air
- Shield Type: 100% spiral and Teflon graphite composite
- Conductor Type: Matched Propagation, Golden Ratio, Constant Q, Crossfield, Pure Copper, Litz
Standard Terminations: Cardas S-DIN to SRCA or RCA to RCA
Available in 0.5m, 0.75m, 1m, 1.25m & 1.5m Lengths. CG-XLR upgrade available for an additional $200.00. 90 Degree DIN Plug available for an additional $90.00 See Ordering Options.
Please add $200.00 per additional 1/4 meter pair - call us to special order.Read Less