The 330A represents not only an amazing value, but also amazing sound, period. It delivers a tight, extended and superbly authorative bass with power, weight and articulation. Vocals and cymbals float in a musical space filled with the air and natural ambiance of a musical performance. When mated with the 350P Preamplifier, the combination provides a musical performance so complete and satisfying that one wonders if it can get any better.
A "no overall feedback" design resulting in genuine real-time amplification, a more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality, virtually non-existent intermodulation distortion and the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors with unprecedented gain linearity, resulting in improved bass response and even more accurate sonic reproduction.
- Balanced differential circuitry.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- An oversized power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- A high damping factor yielding superior musical dynamics, improved signal speed & refined timbre accuracy.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components.
Made In Canada.
Available in Black, Silver or Two-Tone.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 125 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 250 W per channel
- Output Power - Bridged mono at 8Ω: 400 W
- Input Sensitivity: 800mV RMS
- Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
- Gain: 31dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB @ full power
- Frequency Response (full range): 10Hz - 125kHz +0/-3dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.02%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 W): 0.05%
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping Weight: 33 lb / 15 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.0 in / 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.6 cm