The Signature range is a result of Triangle's decision to relocate part of its manufacturing process to France, with the view of producing top quality speakers utilizing the expertise and the experience of its local teams. This form of luxury craftsmanship combines the finest woodwork with Triangle’s acoustic expertise. Triangle's goal is to share the emotion of live performance, to realistically reproduce the sensation and realism of every instrument or voice.
The leading model of the Signature range, Delta was the company’s starting point in terms of research. This 3 bass reflex speaker is a well-designed technological jewel. It is a symbol of Triangle’s acoustic expertise.
Available in Piano Lacquer Mahogany, Piano Lacquer White, or Piano Lacquer Black Finish.
- 3-way Bass Reflex Floorstander
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz(+/--3dB)
- Power Handling: 120 watts
- Sensitivity (dB/W/m) 92
- Bandwidth (+ - 3dB Hz - kHz) 35-20
- Nominal Impedance 8
- Minimum Impedance 3,2
- Tweeter TZ2550 in die-cast aluminum
- Two woofers fiber glass cone and half-roll rubber suspension
- 7 high-density fiberboards
- Piano lacquer finish : ten coats of paint
- Mid-Range drivers paper cone and small pleat, peripheral short travel suspension
- Twin vent system
- Aluminium Pedestal SPEC System
- Dimensions (Hx W x D): 1170 x 233 x 372
- Dimensions with pedestal (H x W x D): 1230 x 370 x 386
- Weight: 33 Kgs