On Special for $879.99. Regular Price - $1,299.99
Limited Quantities Available
This ready-to-listen pack features a turntable and a pair of amplified speakers. It is developed by the TRIANGLE teams to allow easy, high quality listening. This turntable is designed in partnership with Pro-Ject to bring the best out of your favourite vinyl records.
Compatible with 33 and 45 rpm records. It features a belt drive, an aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings and a low vibration motor. The tonearm and the cartridge are pre-mounted to allow a relatively simple setup.
This turntable is specifically developed to pair with the LN01A speakers, thanks to its Ortofon OM-10 E cartridge and its high sensitivity (output voltage: 4 mV). The included Pro-Ject Connect It E phono cable ensures an excellent signal quality up to the dedicated phono jack of the LN01A speakers. This is because it benefits from high purity oxygen-free copper (HP-OFC) conductors and gold-plated RCA connectors.
Available in Black or White Matt Finish.
- Type - Active, Bass-Re ex
- Ways - 2
- Sensitivity (dB/M) - 89
- Bandwidth (+3dB Hz-KHz) - 56-22
- Power Handling (W) - 2x50
- Inputs - RCA, AUX, Optical, Phono, Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP AptX
- Output - Subwoofer
- Dimensions (mm) - 165 x 235 x 291
- Type - 33 and 45 rpm, manual speed change, belt drive
- Platter - MDF
- Tonearm - Straight, aluminium
- Effective arm length - 8.6 inches (21.8 cm)
- Effective tonearm mass - 8 grams
- Overhang - 22 mm
- Cartridge - Ortofon OM-10e
- Output Voltage - (1000 Hz, 5 cm/sec.) : 4 mV
- Bandwidth - 20 - 25 000 Hz
- Tracking force range - 1,25 - 1,75 g (12,5 - 17,5 mN)
- Recommended tracking force range - 1,25 g (12,5 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Dust cover included - Yes
- RCA Cable - Pro-Ject Connect It E - gold-plated connectors
- Dimensions (mm) - 420 x 112 x 330
- Net Weight (kg) - 4