Without compromise to design or audio specification, the latest Spendor SP2/3 R² demonstrates the same silky smooth, neutral sound which has made it's big brother, the SP1/2 R² such a favourite with professionals and music afficionados the world over. Housed in a more compact enclosure, the SP2/3 R² is capable of dealing with the kind of demanding and revealing programme material that often defeats lesser loudspeakers. As with all Spendor models, the beauty and true virtue of the SP2/3 R² is in what it doesn't do: there are no unnecessary distortions, colourations or dynamic inequalities which detract from the listening experience.
The latest wide-surround small dome tweeter brings all the advantages of a large dome whilst maintaining the phase stability of a small dome.
Available in Cherry (Dark Walnut by special order)
- Sensitivity: 88dB for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Crossover Point: 3.2 kHz
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz to 20 kHz ± 3dB anechoic
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Impedance Minimum: 6.8 ohms
- Power Handling: 150 watts unclipped programme
- Cabinet (HxWxD): 545 x 275 x 325mm
- Weight: 14.3 kg each
- Stand Height: 450-550mm (not supplied)