Made in Canada, this 50 watt per channel integrated amp is a real bargain. Punchy and clear with very little in the way of distortion. Versatile and intuitive to use, the 250i delivers a seductive musical performance and represents an outstanding value. Well respected and known for exceptional price-to-quality ratio, the 250i marries a classy appearance, true MOON-build quality and irreproachable sound quality without equal in its price class. Assembled to Simaudio's exacting standards, it will deliver outstanding performance with the reliability that has made their products so well known and respected around the world.
Key features you'd expect in a MOON Series product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Made In Canada.
Available in Black, Silver or Two-Tone Finishes.
- 6 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy.
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 50 Watts per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 100 Watts per channel
- Input Sensitivity; 370mV - 3.0V RMS Input Impedance: 11,000Ω
- Gain: 37dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 101dB @ full power
- Frequency Response (full range): 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk: -78dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 50 watts): 0.02%
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.05%
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs / 10 Kgs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.4 in. / 42.9 x 8.9 x 36.6 cm.