Using a variety of new technologies, the 700i v2 provides more sonic transparency and accuracy than previously thought possible. In addition, this integrated offers extreme flexiblity while exuding a luxurious presence in any environment.
New technologies including the M-eVOL2 volume control with a phenomenal 530 steps allow for an extremely precise level adjustment. New output transistors provide tighter and more visceral bass performance and an input stage circuit which reduces noise, preserving image focus and integrity like never before.
Made in Canada.
Available in Black, Silver or Two-Tone Finishes.
- Simaudio's “Lynx” Technology which eliminates feedback and results in: real-time amplification; more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; non-existent transient intermodulation distortion; the elimination of phase errors resulting from feedback.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Any input is configurable to become a “bypass input”, whereby the 700i v2’s volume control is bypassed, permitting a plethora of applications including usage in a home-theater environment.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 175 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 300 W per channel
- Input Impedance: 23,700Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR): 4 pairs / 1 pair
- Monitor Loop (RCA): 1 pair
- Gain: 37dB
- Frequency Response (full range):10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 175 W): 0.04%
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping Weight: 62 lb / 28 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18.75 x 5.5 x 18.1 in / 47.6 x 14.0 x 46.0 cm