Intended to meet the needs of the most demanding music connoisseurs, it is fully differential dual-mono design, rated at 125 watts/channel into 8 Ohms, offering authority, finesse and superb control. V2 adds upgraded power supplies, and upgraded parts quality, resulting in even less distortion and purer sound reproduction.
Provides more sonic transparency and accuracy than ever before due to new technologies including the M-eVOL2 volume control with a phenomenal 530 steps allowing for extremely precise level adjustment. Also, new output transistors provide tighter and more visceral bass performance and an input stage circuit which reduces noise.
Available in Black, Silver, or Two-tone finishes.
- Fully balanced, dual-mono
- 1 pair Balanced inputs (XLR)
- 4 pairs Single-ended inputs (RCA)
- Output Power @ 8 ohms/4 ohms - 125/250 watts per channel
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (Preamp/Amp) 120dB (20-20kHz)/105dB @ full power
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB