The MOON 600i v2 Integrated Amplifier is designed to continue where the legendary and award winning MOON i-7 left off.
Intended to meet the needs of the most demanding music connoisseurs, it is a fully differential dual-mono design, offering authority, finesse and superb control. Using a variety of new technologies developed since the introduction of the Evolution
Series, the 600i v2 provides more sonic transparency and accuracy than ever before.
Made In Canada.
Available in Black, Silver or Two-Tone Finishes.
- Simaudio's “no overall feedback” amplifier circuit design for more accurate musical reproduction.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 600i’s volume control is bypassed.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 125 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 250 W per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 490mV - 6.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 23,700Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR): 4 pairs / 1 pair
- Gain: 37dB
- Frequency Response (full range): 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 W): 0.04%
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping Weight: 48 lb / 21 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18.75 x 4.0 x 18.1 in / 47.6 x 10.2 x 46.0 cm