Intended to meet the needs of the most demanding music connoisseurs, it is fully differential dual-mono design, rated at 125 watts/channel into 8 Ohms, offering authority, finesse and superb control. V2 adds upgraded power supplies, and upgraded parts quality, resulting in even less distortion and purer sound reproduction.
Provides more sonic transparency and accuracy than ever before due to new technologies including the M-eVOL2 volume control with a phenomenal 530 steps allowing for extremely precise level adjustment. Also, new output transistors provide tighter and more visceral bass performance and an input stage circuit which reduces noise.
Made In Canada.
Available in Black, Silver or Two-Tone finishes.
- Simaudio's “no overall feedback” amplifier circuit design for more accurate musical reproduction.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 600i’s volume control is bypassed.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 125 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 250 W per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 490mV - 6.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 23,700Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR): 4 pairs / 1 pair
- Gain: 37dB
- Frequency Response (full range): 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 W): 0.04%
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping Weight: 48 lb / 21 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 18.75 x 4.0 x 18.1 in / 47.6 x 10.2 x 46.0 cm