Sub-chassis turntable with 9“ carbon/alu sandwich tonearm
The Classic offers classic look and innovative high-end technology. This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50’s and 60’s. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor. The Classic incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
Available in Walnut Matt Finish.
- Belt drive with manual speed control 33/45 rpm
- Height adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced TPE-damped aluminium-platter / felt mat
- Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE suspension
- 9” carbon/aluminium tonearm with MM & MC capability
- Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
- Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
- Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
- TPE damped counterweight
- Optionally available with 2M Silver phono cartridge
- Dustcover included